Tuesday, June 15, 2010

After Run Jollibee meal


Jollibee is always langhap sarap for me, I have worked in Jollibee in the past and basically grew up knowing Jollibee. But I rarely eat or taste their breakfast meals. This time, I had a chance to try it out though after my morning exercise+walk+Jogging+Hiking Ritual.



I tried the Meal 4 which is composed of Garlic Rice + Soft drinks + Hotdog + Egg. Sounds and looks simple enough to make at home right? You are right but the thing that we don't have at home are high-end kitchen equipments and tools. One thing I like about their egg is its just cooked right and I actually know how they do it and the tools they use. Aside from that, the hotdog is steamed which I prefer and in my opinion much more tasty than the fried version.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "After Run Jollibee meal"

Post a Comment