Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Food @ the shopToshiba Concept Store opening

We ate some delicious cocktail type or buffet food when I attended the shopToshiba Concept Store opens @ SM City Cebu. And see the delicious meal I munched below:



I'd say that I like the barbeque a lot, the spaghetti, the breaded chicken legs and then the pomelo juice. Enjoyed it a lot and I wanted more (But it's too shameful already and it would look pretty desperate and like I'm a total freeloader) haha.

Well hopefully there will be more press releases and product/store launching to come so I can try and eat more free food! Until next time >_<

Click shopToshiba Concept Store opens @ SM City Cebu for more information about the event.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

0 comments: on "Food @ the shopToshiba Concept Store opening"

Post a Comment