Thursday, January 7, 2010

Teriyaki Boy Munching


I simply decided to eat in Teriyaki boy since my mind was filled with japanese stuff. I came to the mall seeing it since I just finished a whole bunch of japanese manga titles and had a sudden craving for some reason.

I really like japanese food or cuisine and it was my first try in Teriyaki boy. I chose to eat a Teriyaki Boy Bento. I had some Iced Tea + Miso Soup and then the Bento.



The Teriyaki Boy Bento was very nice and I think it contained the Following: Boneless grilled chicken w/ sauce + cucumber w/ carrots & celery salad? + I forgot the 2. I was to hungry to even memorize the components in the menu.



Bottom line..I got satisfied and as expected from a japanese meal at Teriyaki Boy, I felt light even If I ate a lot.
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Teriyaki Boy Munching"

Janette Toral said...

I also like Teriyaki boy as their meal prices are also just right.

Post a Comment